OXFORD, Miss. – The Ole Miss Alumni Affiliation has unveiled its 40 Below 40 Class for 2023. This program celebrates the non-public, skilled and philanthropic achievements of profitable College of Mississippi graduates beneath the age of 40.
Recipients will probably be acknowledged with a ceremony Friday (March 24) as a part of Younger Alumni Weekend, which features a crawfish boil at Oxford-College Stadium when Ole Miss baseball takes on Florida.
The 2023 group of younger alumni features a international expertise casting director for Vogue journal, a particular agent for Homeland Safety Investigations, a head of communications for the COO of Google and an engagement coordinator for Nike.
“We’re thrilled with this yr’s class of 40 Below 40 and might’t wait to welcome them again to campus to honor their accomplishments,” stated Kirk Purdom (BA 93), Ole Miss Alumni Affiliation CEO. “These excellent people exemplify management of their industries and communities, and I’m delighted that we will showcase their achievements by means of this program of recognition.”
Nominations for 40 Below 40 have been open from September to December, and greater than 450 nominations have been acquired for this yr’s class. Honorees have to be lively members of the Alumni Affiliation, have made a big impression on their business or area, have civic or skilled achievements, aspire to uphold the core values of the UM Creed, have earned an undergraduate diploma from the college and exhibit a dedication to sustaining a lifelong relationship with the college and the OMAA.
“With this system in its second yr, the Class of 2023 didn’t disappoint boasting younger alumni from Ole Miss with numerous careers in design, know-how, well being care, athletics and even actuality tv,” stated Sunny Brown (BSFCS 09, MA 11), assistant director of alumni affairs who organized the awards.
“It is going to be an honor to award this particular group in March and permit our present college students to community with all they’ve to supply.”
Members of the 2023 class of 40 Below 40 are:
• Tim Abram (BA 14), of Horn Lake, director of coverage, Constitution Faculty Development Fund
• Matthew Barker (BS 18), of Nashville, Tennessee, vp, Two Rivers Ford
• Aaron Barrett (BA 12), of Evansville, Indiana, rehab pitching coordinator, Philadelphia Phillies
• Paris Buchanan (BBA 11, MA 14), of Oxford, assistant athletics director for advertising and marketing/fan expertise, UM Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
• Quintavius Burdette (BAccy 16, MAccy 17), of Senatobia, dealer, RE/MAX Consultants
• Taylor Carnes (BSGE 14, MS 20), of Nashville, senior knowledge analyst, The Obama Basis
• Kate Carter (BBA 10), of Nashville, international group artistic director, Mojo Grocery store
• Dr. George Cibulas (BSPSC 09, PharmD 11), of Anchorage, Alaska, orthopedic hand and higher extremity surgeon, U.S. Air Drive
• Cody Clifton (BSPSC 13, PHMD 16), of Savannah, Georgia, director of follow transformation and medical packages, CPESN USA
• Shundral Cole (BA 05), of Hattiesburg, assistant United States legal professional, Division of Justice, United States Legal professional’s Workplace
• Andre Cotten (BA 10, JD 14), of Washington, D.C., assistant basic counsel, Navy Federal Credit score Union
• Allona Cross (BPS 06), of Atlanta, head of state/company head and govt director, Georgia Fee on Equal Alternative, Workplace of the Governor
• Blake Dubinski (BBA 13, MBA 15), of Oxford, co-founder and CEO, GenTeal Attire
• Amanda Fallon (BSPhSc08, PharmD 10), of Montgomery, Alabama, pharmacist, Adams Medication
• Kelly Wynne Ferguson (BA 09), of Austin, Texas, founder and CEO, Kelly Wynne LLC
• Martin Fisher (BA 11, MA 14, Ed.D 21), of Oxford, affiliate director of admissions for orientation and campus go to packages, UM Workplace of Admissions
• Ashley Glover (BSW 11), of Austin, Texas, social employee, Travis County Well being and Human Companies, and adjunct professor, Our Girl of the Lake College
• O’Keefe Graham (BBA 05), of Oxford, co-owner and co-broker, Nix-Tann & Associates
• Sederia Grey (BA 10), of Los Angeles, head of communications for the COO, Gadgets and Companies, Google
• Sydney Hedberg (BBA 15), of Asheville, North Carolina, director, Marsh McLennan
• Craig Joe (BA 07), of Nashville, proprietor, Tennessee Cobbler Co.
• Hunter Kitchens (BSCVE 07), of Nashville, managing accomplice, Chapman Capital
• Brandon Lewis (BA 09), of Columbus, Ohio, Nationwide Institutes of Well being F32 Postdoctoral Fellow, Nationwide Kids’s Hospital
• Regan Looser (BAJ 13), of Flowood, actuality TV producer, freelance TV producer
• Jay Lynch (BBA 06, MBA 22), of Oxford, senior territory supervisor, Liberty Mutual Insurance coverage
• Victoria Meadows (BAccy 11, MAccy 12), of North Palm Seaside, Florida, principal and lead designer, Victoria Meadows Interiors
• Dr. Ryves Moore (BA 07, MD 13), of Oxford, orthopedic surgeon-sports drugs specialist, Specialty Orthopedic Group
• Bobby Morgan (BA 09), of Jackson, vp for public affairs, Atmos Vitality
• Ignacio Murillo (BAJ 14), of Horn Lake, international expertise casting director, Vogue
• Dr. Ryan Perkins (BA 08), of Melrose, Massachusetts, teacher in pediatrics, Harvard Medical Faculty, Boston Kids’s Hospital
• Brandon Pharr (BBA 07), of Belmont, senior gross sales supervisor, PepsiCo, and proprietor, McWright Insurance coverage Group
• Chris Presley (BA 12), of Dallas, director, early profession growth, Invesco
• Brittney Reese (BA 11), of Gulfport, coach, Gulfport Excessive Faculty
• Brandon Sherman (BBA 05, MBA 06), of Nashville, danger advisory and consulting accomplice, Frazier & Deeter
• Austin Sumrall (BS 10), of Biloxi, chef and proprietor, White Pillars Restaurant
• Morgan Spencer (BA 13, MBA 15), of Portland, Oregon, engagement coordinator, Nike Inc.
• Jess Waltman (BAccy 13, JD 16), of Gulfport, legal professional, Davis & Crump P.C.
• Lee Williams (BSCJ 18), of Lambert, police/scholar useful resource officer, Oxford Police Division
• Jaklyn Wrigley (BA 08, JD 11), of Ocean Springs, chief authorized officer, Singing River Well being System
• Jessica C. Zuppardo (BSCJ 07), of Metairie, Louisiana, particular agent, Homeland Safety Investigations